Effective January 4, 2021
Perry Luxe may collect your contact information. This might include name and postal address. Perry Luxe may also collect email addresses and/or telephone numbers. We also may collect your account username and password.
If you make a purchase through our Site, Perry Luxe may collect purchase information. This includes credit card information and billing addresses. It may also include shipping information.
Perry Luxe may also collect your date of birth, age, or gender. Perry Luxe may also collect information about your online and browsing behaviors, or your hobbies and interests. Perry Luxe may also collect information about your household or style preferences. And Perry Luxe may also collect information about geographic location, such as your zip code, city and state, and mobile location.
Perry Luxe may also collect or keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to computers on a network that is used to identify your computer when connected to the Internet. Perry Luxe may also collect information about your computer or device, including your computer’s operating system type, your phone’s unique device ID, web browser type, and other similar mobile device data. We collect this information, among other things, to: (i) troubleshoot technical concerns; (ii) maintain website safety and security; (iii) restrict access to our website to certain users, and (iv) better understand how our website is utilized.
Perry Luxe, or a third party on our behalf, may also collect log files that record activity when web users access our Site. These logs record, among other things: (i) a user’s browser type and operating system; (ii) information about a user’s session (such as the URL they came from, the date and time they visited our website, and which pages they have viewed on our Site and for how long); and (iii) other similar navigational data. Perry Luxe may also use information captured in log files to gather statistics about our user base and for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve and customize the online services we provide you. Log files are not associated with any particular user’s Personal Information.
Notice of Information We Collect and How We Use It
Perry Luxe will collect information when you voluntarily provide it to us. You might do this through one of our online forms available on this Site, through our applications, or at offline programs and events. These are most commonly encountered when
- purchasing products or services from this Site;
- registering or signing up for membership on this Site;
- posting comments on message boards and other interactive discussions forms;
- responding to surveys;
- participating in sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions;
- registering for newsletters or other communications from us or;
- interacting with us on social media platforms.
Perry Luxe may also collect information you provide to us in connection with content that you submit. This might be content you post on our Site or applications, via email or through text or video message.
Information We Collect Automatically.
Perry Luxe may automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect, and service you and our community. This information may also include click stream data, which is information about the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through the Site.
The methods that we and our service providers use to automatically collect such information include:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our Site, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the referring link through which you accessed our Site.
- Cookies: Cookies are data files that are placed on a computer when it is used to visit a website. These cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences or web pages visited while using our Site. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site. In addition, please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, some advertising preferences that are dependent on cookies may not be able to be respected.
- Web Beacons: Perry Luxe may include small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages and email messages. Perry Luxe may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to our Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, and to count how many emails that we sent were actually opened or how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Site, and is deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Location-identifying Technologies: Perry Luxe may use global positioning systems (“GPS”) software and other location-based technologies to locate you so Perry Luxe may verify your location, and deliver relevant content to you based on your location.
Information we automatically collect about you, such as how you interact with our Site, may be combined with your Personal Information. If we associate any such automatically-collected information with Personal Information about you, Perry Luxe will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
Perry Luxe and our business partners and other third parties may send you product promotions that are aligned with your purchase trends and/or interests identified through automatically-collected information.
Information We Collect From Our Partners and Other Sources.
Perry Luxe may also obtain information about you (such as email and address) from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. If we receive Personal Information from a third-party source and/or if we combine the information we receive from these third-party sources with your Personal Information, Perry Luxe will treat that information as Personal Information. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by third parties or how such third parties collect, use, and share such information.
Third-party advertising companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. These third-party cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
Surveys or Contests
Perry Luxe may provide you with the opportunity to participate in surveys or contests on our Site. If you participate, Perry Luxe will request certain Personal Information. The requested information typically includes contact information, such as name and shipping address, and demographic information.
Perry Luxe uses this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic, or to personalize the Site, and to send participants an email newsletter. By participating in a survey or contest you submit to that activity’s terms and conditions, including providing Perry Luxe with permission, if required, to share your Personal Information with sponsors of that survey and/or contest.
Links to Other Websites
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your information changes or you wish to delete your account, you may correct, update, delete it or deactivate your account by going to your account or by emailing our Customer Support at [email protected]
The security of your information is important to Perry Luxe, including, but not limited to, the Personal Information collected via the Site. We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, and destruction of Personal Information under our control, both during the transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of firewalls and encryption. Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of such Personal Information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or alteration. Further, while we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorized persons from illegally accessing or obtaining this information. We keep Personal Information no longer than necessary for legitimate business purpose or as required by law.
As part of securing personal data stored on our servers, Perry Luxe restricts access to Personal Information to Perry Luxe employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
If Perry Luxe learns of a security breach, Perry Luxe may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or by providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site.
If a security systems breach occurs, Perry Luxe may post a notice on our homepage (www.perryluxe.com) or elsewhere on the Site and may send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. This notice paragraph applies to users of this Site.
Change of Ownership
In the event of a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or transfer or sale of all or a portion of our assets to, another entity, Perry Luxe reserves the right to transfer all of your Personal Information, including email addresses, to that entity. Perry Luxe will use reasonable efforts to notify registered users of any such transfer to an unaffiliated third party (by a posting on our homepage, or by email to your email address that you provided to us, as chosen by us in our discretion).
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. Perry Luxe and the Site are not directed toward individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that such individuals do not provide Personal Information through our Site. Additionally, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18, unless or except as permitted by law. If we learn that Personal Information has been collected from a user under 18 years of age on or through the Site, then Perry Luxe will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who has registered on the Site or you believe has otherwise provided Personal Information to Perry Luxe, please contact [email protected]ryluxe.com to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.